Regal Entertainment Group, a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating one of the largest theatre circuits in the United States, announces that our guests can purchase a TCM Big Screen Classics 2017 Series Pass as a gift for themselves or others and see all 14 classic films in the series like The Godfather and Casablanca for only $50.
“Regal is excited to partner with Fathom Events and Turner Classic Movies on this TCM Big Screen Classics Series Pass, and offer our guests a chance to see these timeless favorites at a valuable price,” Ray Nutt, Senior VP Business Relations at Regal Entertainment Group, said. “Many of these films are celebrating milestone anniversaries, and there is no better time to re-watch or catch them for the first time than in the movie theater.”
The 2017 TCM Big Screen Classics series begins on Jan. 15, 2017 and runs all year ending on December 13, 2017.
- Singin’ in the Rain 65th Anniversary
- An Affair to Remember 60th Anniversary
- All About Eve
- North by Northwest
- The Graduate 50th Anniversary
- Smokey and the Bandit 40th Anniversary
- The Godfather
- Some Like It Hot
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High 35th Anniversary
- Bonnie and Clyde 50th Anniversary
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial 35th Anniversary
- The Princess Bride 30th Anniversary
- Casablanca 75th Anniversary
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner 50th Anniversary
To purchase a TCM Big Screen Classics Series Pass, please visit regmovi.es/2h4UKwl.
Regal fans are encouraged to like Regal Cinemas’ Facebook page and download the Regal Movies app.